- Creating JMS/MQ templates and listeners for multiple hosts – stackoverflow.com
- How to set the JMSCorrelationID and correlate with JMSMessageID with a Camel client and a IBMMQ broker – stackoverflow.com
- Getting "Dispatcher has no subscribers for jms-channel" using Jms Pub/Sub with Spring Integration using DSL – stackoverflow.com
- Moving messages in DLQ if message processing Fails – stackoverflow.com
- Route messages to different message queues in IBM MQ based on MQRFH2 and USR properties – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: WebSphere MQ Security
Every now and then we hear that a cipher algorithm has fallen to a new cracking technique. This cascades into a new round of deprecating any ciphersuites that rely on the newly cracked algorithms. Over the years we’ve moved from … Continue reading
This is a quick note to tell folks a bit about my virtual absence of late, current events and plans for what’s coming up. Whatever happened to… I’m not exactly a candidate for VH1’s Where Are They Now but I … Continue reading
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.
Outstanding RFEs and feature requests have been a hot topic on the MQ list server of late. Looking at the RFEs that have been posted and discussed, there’s a general architectural requirement many of them seem to have in common: … Continue reading
A viewer of the Zero to Hello World video recently challenged me to do a similar video for SSL. Challenge accepted!
Over the years I have often been asked for security templates and other canned assets to help make MQ security planning, implementation, and operation easier. These often become the source material for conference presentations, articles and videos. Some of these … Continue reading
MQ Admins are getting serious about TLS channels these days, but it isn’t always easy because there’s a fairly steep learning curve. Though there is plenty of documentation for the MQ aspects, and for X.509 and TLS itself, very little … Continue reading
Would it surprise you to know there’s an MQ V8 System Administration certification? Normally I run down and take the test as soon as it’s available but this one has been out since January 14th and somehow I missed the … Continue reading