- Connecting to MQ from Java using SSL fails with error MQJE001: Completion Code '2', Reason '2397' – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2009' ('MQRC_CONNECTION_BROKEN') – stackoverflow.com
- Connecting to ibm MQ via liberty server config failed due to SSL handshake issue – stackoverflow.com
- Issue with context data – stackoverflow.com
- How to set MQOO_INPUT_EXCLUSIVE option for IBM MQ Connection Factory in Camel Consumer with Spring boot? – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: WebSphere MQ Security
Every now and then we hear that a cipher algorithm has fallen to a new cracking technique. This cascades into a new round of deprecating any ciphersuites that rely on the newly cracked algorithms. Over the years we’ve moved from … Continue reading
This is a quick note to tell folks a bit about my virtual absence of late, current events and plans for what’s coming up. Whatever happened to… I’m not exactly a candidate for VH1’s Where Are They Now but I … Continue reading
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.
Outstanding RFEs and feature requests have been a hot topic on the MQ list server of late. Looking at the RFEs that have been posted and discussed, there’s a general architectural requirement many of them seem to have in common: … Continue reading
A viewer of the Zero to Hello World video recently challenged me to do a similar video for SSL. Challenge accepted!
Over the years I have often been asked for security templates and other canned assets to help make MQ security planning, implementation, and operation easier. These often become the source material for conference presentations, articles and videos. Some of these … Continue reading
MQ Admins are getting serious about TLS channels these days, but it isn’t always easy because there’s a fairly steep learning curve. Though there is plenty of documentation for the MQ aspects, and for X.509 and TLS itself, very little … Continue reading
Would it surprise you to know there’s an MQ V8 System Administration certification? Normally I run down and take the test as soon as it’s available but this one has been out since January 14th and somehow I missed the … Continue reading