- IBM MQ Message property is null in MDB – stackoverflow.com
- How to check if we have valid IBM MQ License – stackoverflow.com
- HP UFT - VBScript/API Testing - Connecting to SSL enabled IBM WebSphere MQ Queue Manager – stackoverflow.com
- Logging over MQ – stackoverflow.com
- What Is The Convention For Hosting IBM MQ In Maven Repos? – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: WebSphere MQ Security
This is a quick note to tell folks a bit about my virtual absence of late, current events and plans for what’s coming up. Whatever happened to… I’m not exactly a candidate for VH1’s Where Are They Now but I … Continue reading
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.
Outstanding RFEs and feature requests have been a hot topic on the MQ list server of late. Looking at the RFEs that have been posted and discussed, there’s a general architectural requirement many of them seem to have in common: … Continue reading
A viewer of the Zero to Hello World video recently challenged me to do a similar video for SSL. Challenge accepted!
Over the years I have often been asked for security templates and other canned assets to help make MQ security planning, implementation, and operation easier. These often become the source material for conference presentations, articles and videos. Some of these … Continue reading