- How to fix 'JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2035' ('MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED')' – stackoverflow.com
- How to remove message from queue by condition? – stackoverflow.com
- Message Queues over asynchronous web services – stackoverflow.com
- Spring Tomcat configuration for JMS (IBM MQ, Tomcat, Spring) – stackoverflow.com
- How to solve ConversionNotSupportedException from 'com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.ConnectionFactoryImpl' to required 'javax.jms.ConnectionFactory' – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: security
As of v8.0, MQ now can natively validate user IDs by checking the password against the Operating System or LDAP. Checking against Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) was added in v220.127.116.11. Prior to v8.0 it was necessary to use a channel … Continue reading
This is a quick note to tell folks a bit about my virtual absence of late, current events and plans for what’s coming up. Whatever happened to… I’m not exactly a candidate for VH1’s Where Are They Now but I … Continue reading
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.
Outstanding RFEs and feature requests have been a hot topic on the MQ list server of late. Looking at the RFEs that have been posted and discussed, there’s a general architectural requirement many of them seem to have in common: … Continue reading
A viewer of the Zero to Hello World video recently challenged me to do a similar video for SSL. Challenge accepted!
Over the years I have often been asked for security templates and other canned assets to help make MQ security planning, implementation, and operation easier. These often become the source material for conference presentations, articles and videos. Some of these … Continue reading
MQ Admins are getting serious about TLS channels these days, but it isn’t always easy because there’s a fairly steep learning curve. Though there is plenty of documentation for the MQ aspects, and for X.509 and TLS itself, very little … Continue reading
Update: IBM has reconsidered and has announced that dmpmqcfg will be fixed as a defect! Subscribe if you would like a notification when the fix is announced. But please do read the post, especially if you are using amqoamd for … Continue reading
One of the recurring questions I receive is about the differences between queue security and pub/sub security. The email below is typical: