One of the first things anyone learns about async messaging are the fundamental messaging patterns: Datagram, Request/Reply and report. The textbook handling of reply messages calls for the server application to move the message ID to the correlation ID field so that the reply can be associated with the request. One of the available MQGMO.MatchOptions values specifies retreival of messages based on the correlation ID specifically to facilitate request/reply. The idea is that the requesting program puts a message, then performs a GET on the reply queue using the returned message ID to select the reply.
- IBM MQ JMS is non-compliant
- Managing CA-signed certificates
- Windows MQ Log Maintenance that really works
- MQ V8 Certification
- Avoiding reputational damage
- Configuration backups: the forgotten WMQ security control
- Webinar: Security Defenses that Withstand the Test of Time
- We’re gonna need a bigger crowd
Where in the world is T.Rob?
- Java MQ Queue Message "Get" Completion Code 2 Reason 2195 – stackoverflow.com
- Setting up ActiveMQ bridge to connect to different implementations of MOM – stackoverflow.com
- WebSphere MQ wmq.jmsra looping after exception in MDB – stackoverflow.com
- automatically restore to the main queue when server is up – stackoverflow.com
- Message peek in IBM MQ – stackoverflow.com