- IBM Websphere Integration with .Net application – stackoverflow.com
- Eclipse Unable to read repository at https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/ibm-mq-explorer-version-9 – stackoverflow.com
- authentication to MQ via mqseries library php – stackoverflow.com
- Does cluster PUB/SUB in IBM MQ involve the use of cluster channel for delivering the message? – stackoverflow.com
- can we connect my Java-Spring-mvc service to IBM MQ without generating or using binding files from the queues – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Admin
Every now and then we hear that a cipher algorithm has fallen to a new cracking technique. This cascades into a new round of deprecating any ciphersuites that rely on the newly cracked algorithms. Over the years we’ve moved from … Continue reading
As of v8.0, MQ now can natively validate user IDs by checking the password against the Operating System or LDAP. Checking against Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) was added in v126.96.36.199. Prior to v8.0 it was necessary to use a channel … Continue reading
This is a quick note to tell folks a bit about my virtual absence of late, current events and plans for what’s coming up. Whatever happened to… I’m not exactly a candidate for VH1’s Where Are They Now but I … Continue reading
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.
I have worked over the last decade with many customers who were consolidating their MQ footprint. It’s a familiar pattern – there are many queue managers, they tend to be lightly loaded, why not consolidate to a central hub? Now … Continue reading
A viewer of the Zero to Hello World video recently challenged me to do a similar video for SSL. Challenge accepted!
If you have ever attended one of my conference sessions, read my articles, or hired me to perform any kind of MQ work, then you know that I consider SupportPac MS0P to be an indispensable add-on for MQ Explorer. I … Continue reading
Over the years I have often been asked for security templates and other canned assets to help make MQ security planning, implementation, and operation easier. These often become the source material for conference presentations, articles and videos. Some of these … Continue reading
MQ Admins are getting serious about TLS channels these days, but it isn’t always easy because there’s a fairly steep learning curve. Though there is plenty of documentation for the MQ aspects, and for X.509 and TLS itself, very little … Continue reading