- Using Message Selector on MQMD property – stackoverflow.com
- Can I list remote queues connected to my queue manager? – stackoverflow.com
- MQQueue get method takes too long from remote server – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ v8 .NET authentication using Windows user rather than USER_ID_PROPERTY – stackoverflow.com
- Java IBM MQ Client connected but not getting messages from queue – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Security
In case you hadn’t noticed yet, IBM has quietly changed the format of the stash file so that the various unstash programs no longer work. In this post I’ll discuss some of the security implications of that change and, since … Continue reading
As of v8.0, MQ now can natively validate user IDs by checking the password against the Operating System or LDAP. Checking against Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) was added in v220.127.116.11. Prior to v8.0 it was necessary to use a channel … Continue reading
This is a quick note to tell folks a bit about my virtual absence of late, current events and plans for what’s coming up. Whatever happened to… I’m not exactly a candidate for VH1’s Where Are They Now but I … Continue reading
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.
Outstanding RFEs and feature requests have been a hot topic on the MQ list server of late. Looking at the RFEs that have been posted and discussed, there’s a general architectural requirement many of them seem to have in common: … Continue reading
A viewer of the Zero to Hello World video recently challenged me to do a similar video for SSL. Challenge accepted!