- IBM MQ service on Windows not starting – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to uninstall websphere mq, facing error 1713 – stackoverflow.com
- java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: mqjbnd05 (Not found in java.library.path) error in Java program for IBM MQ Binding Connection – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ : command to check remote queue managers on remote servers – stackoverflow.com
- Message oriented middle-ware - products which implement this concept? – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: T.Rob
After I tweeted a link to an IBM blog post on how to start and stop IBM MQ using systemd, an IBMer responded to say “it surprised me to hear that some #IBMMQ customers have to manually restart their QMs … Continue reading
The theme of my sessions at this year’s MQTC (and hopefully also at IBM Think if they are accepted) is cloud and virtualization, if you are reading the abstracts. If you come to the session you find it’s really about … Continue reading
My two sessions from this year’s MQTC are posted: MQ Automation: Config Management Using Baselines, Patterns and Apps Take the grunt work out of MQ configuration management for virtualization, cloud, and large networks by applying a layered approach. This session … Continue reading
Keen-eyed observers will have noticed that the MQ and IIB Knowledge Centers now have a floating “Contact Us” overlay at the bottom-right of the page. There’s a bit of history there but long story short, for a while there was … Continue reading
This is a quick note to tell folks a bit about my virtual absence of late, current events and plans for what’s coming up. Whatever happened to… I’m not exactly a candidate for VH1’s Where Are They Now but I … Continue reading
…we are back up at the new web hosting service, Site5!
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.