- Can you use MassTransit with IBM MQ? – stackoverflow.com
- jms connection factory javax.naming.NamingException: Could not create resource factory instance – stackoverflow.com
- What is the use of @TransactionAttribute – stackoverflow.com
- Use XMS Webshere Mq without installing MQ client – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ client for Mac OS – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: WMQ Security
Every now and then we hear that a cipher algorithm has fallen to a new cracking technique. This cascades into a new round of deprecating any ciphersuites that rely on the newly cracked algorithms. Over the years we’ve moved from … Continue reading
As of v8.0, MQ now can natively validate user IDs by checking the password against the Operating System or LDAP. Checking against Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) was added in v220.127.116.11. Prior to v8.0 it was necessary to use a channel … Continue reading
This is a quick note to tell folks a bit about my virtual absence of late, current events and plans for what’s coming up. Whatever happened to… I’m not exactly a candidate for VH1’s Where Are They Now but I … Continue reading
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.
Outstanding RFEs and feature requests have been a hot topic on the MQ list server of late. Looking at the RFEs that have been posted and discussed, there’s a general architectural requirement many of them seem to have in common: … Continue reading
A viewer of the Zero to Hello World video recently challenged me to do a similar video for SSL. Challenge accepted!