- JMS Send Message to MQ – stackoverflow.com
- dmpmqcfg command not found in IBM MQ 22.214.171.124 – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ How to tell if your JNDI Bindings are LDAP – stackoverflow.com
- Spring CachingConnectionFactory and MqconnectionFactory – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2059' – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Best Practices
Every now and then we hear that a cipher algorithm has fallen to a new cracking technique. This cascades into a new round of deprecating any ciphersuites that rely on the newly cracked algorithms. Over the years we’ve moved from … Continue reading
As of v8.0, MQ now can natively validate user IDs by checking the password against the Operating System or LDAP. Checking against Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) was added in v126.96.36.199. Prior to v8.0 it was necessary to use a channel … Continue reading
This is a quick note to tell folks a bit about my virtual absence of late, current events and plans for what’s coming up. Whatever happened to… I’m not exactly a candidate for VH1’s Where Are They Now but I … Continue reading
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.
I have worked over the last decade with many customers who were consolidating their MQ footprint. It’s a familiar pattern – there are many queue managers, they tend to be lightly loaded, why not consolidate to a central hub? Now … Continue reading
A viewer of the Zero to Hello World video recently challenged me to do a similar video for SSL. Challenge accepted!