- IBM MQ service on Windows not starting – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to uninstall websphere mq, facing error 1713 – stackoverflow.com
- java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: mqjbnd05 (Not found in java.library.path) error in Java program for IBM MQ Binding Connection – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ : command to check remote queue managers on remote servers – stackoverflow.com
- Message oriented middle-ware - products which implement this concept? – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Best Practices
As of v8.0, MQ now can natively validate user IDs by checking the password against the Operating System or LDAP. Checking against Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) was added in v220.127.116.11. Prior to v8.0 it was necessary to use a channel … Continue reading
This is a quick note to tell folks a bit about my virtual absence of late, current events and plans for what’s coming up. Whatever happened to… I’m not exactly a candidate for VH1’s Where Are They Now but I … Continue reading
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.
I have worked over the last decade with many customers who were consolidating their MQ footprint. It’s a familiar pattern – there are many queue managers, they tend to be lightly loaded, why not consolidate to a central hub? Now … Continue reading
A viewer of the Zero to Hello World video recently challenged me to do a similar video for SSL. Challenge accepted!
If you have ever attended one of my conference sessions, read my articles, or hired me to perform any kind of MQ work, then you know that I consider SupportPac MS0P to be an indispensable add-on for MQ Explorer. I … Continue reading
Over the years I have often been asked for security templates and other canned assets to help make MQ security planning, implementation, and operation easier. These often become the source material for conference presentations, articles and videos. Some of these … Continue reading