Ben Wen and I were invited to be guest bloggers at WebSphere User Group this month so the post I was planning for this space was hijacked! You can read it at WebSphere User Group posted as The Invisible Threat.
- Creating JMS/MQ templates and listeners for multiple hosts – stackoverflow.com
- How to set the JMSCorrelationID and correlate with JMSMessageID with a Camel client and a IBMMQ broker – stackoverflow.com
- Getting "Dispatcher has no subscribers for jms-channel" using Jms Pub/Sub with Spring Integration using DSL – stackoverflow.com
- Moving messages in DLQ if message processing Fails – stackoverflow.com
- Route messages to different message queues in IBM MQ based on MQRFH2 and USR properties – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets