Ben Wen and I were invited to be guest bloggers at WebSphere User Group this month so the post I was planning for this space was hijacked! You can read it at WebSphere User Group posted as The Invisible Threat.
- Using SSL support for Java clients & WebSphere MQ – stackoverflow.com
- dp:url-open ro read non latin characters from the message on the queue – stackoverflow.com
- running MQSC command against a specific installation – stackoverflow.com
- Multi keystore files for MQ AMS – stackoverflow.com
- Different JMS providers in Websphere and JMS – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets