Ben Wen and I were invited to be guest bloggers at WebSphere User Group this month so the post I was planning for this space was hijacked! You can read it at WebSphere User Group posted as The Invisible Threat.
- Setting destination MQMD properties without the com.ibm libraries – stackoverflow.com
- Placing message on clustered queue – stackoverflow.com
- Durable Subscriptions in IBM MQ Java classes – stackoverflow.com
- WebSphere ESB is not connected to WebSphere MQ? (Message is not sent) – stackoverflow.com
- Connecting an IBM MQ to two api endpoints – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets