Ben Wen and I were invited to be guest bloggers at WebSphere User Group this month so the post I was planning for this space was hijacked! You can read it at WebSphere User Group posted as The Invisible Threat.
- Using Message Selector on MQMD property – stackoverflow.com
- Can I list remote queues connected to my queue manager? – stackoverflow.com
- MQQueue get method takes too long from remote server – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ v8 .NET authentication using Windows user rather than USER_ID_PROPERTY – stackoverflow.com
- Java IBM MQ Client connected but not getting messages from queue – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets