Join me Wednesday April 15th @ Noon Eastern for a webinar hosted by the fine folks at PCI Knowledgebase.com on the topic of WebSphere MQ for QSA’s. Register for the webinar at this link. The slides have been posted here.
- Using SSL support for Java clients & WebSphere MQ – stackoverflow.com
- dp:url-open ro read non latin characters from the message on the queue – stackoverflow.com
- running MQSC command against a specific installation – stackoverflow.com
- Multi keystore files for MQ AMS – stackoverflow.com
- Different JMS providers in Websphere and JMS – stackoverflow.com