Join me Wednesday April 15th @ Noon Eastern for a webinar hosted by the fine folks at PCI Knowledgebase.com on the topic of WebSphere MQ for QSA’s. Register for the webinar at this link. The slides have been posted here.
- Subscription name starts with XMS: instead of JMS: when using IBM.XMS unmanaged client for .NET 4.7.2 – stackoverflow.com
- What happens when there are more than one @JmsListener in an application? (in terms of concurrency) – stackoverflow.com
- How to display local queues where curdepth reached its maxdepth in ibm mq – stackoverflow.com
- MQHeaderList size is 0, but reading a specific MQRFH2 works – stackoverflow.com
- can multiple producers send message to Queue at the same time from different java applications – stackoverflow.com