Join me Wednesday April 15th @ Noon Eastern for a webinar hosted by the fine folks at PCI Knowledgebase.com on the topic of WebSphere MQ for QSA’s. Register for the webinar at this link. The slides have been posted here.
- Migration from mq version 6 to 7.5 java client fails for jdk-linked compiled application – stackoverflow.com
- setting a correlation id between local and remote queue, use the same to get logs in splunk – stackoverflow.com
- Retrieving XML from BLOB – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to start message queue server – stackoverflow.com
- MQRC '2195' ('MQRC_UNEXPECTED_ERROR') with Tomcat 9 and MQ libs8 from Maven – stackoverflow.com