Join me Wednesday April 15th @ Noon Eastern for a webinar hosted by the fine folks at PCI Knowledgebase.com on the topic of WebSphere MQ for QSA’s. Register for the webinar at this link. The slides have been posted here.
- Connecting to MQ from Java using SSL fails with error MQJE001: Completion Code '2', Reason '2397' – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2009' ('MQRC_CONNECTION_BROKEN') – stackoverflow.com
- Connecting to ibm MQ via liberty server config failed due to SSL handshake issue – stackoverflow.com
- Issue with context data – stackoverflow.com
- How to set MQOO_INPUT_EXCLUSIVE option for IBM MQ Connection Factory in Camel Consumer with Spring boot? – stackoverflow.com