I’ve just updated the WMQ and Links pages with new content. There are a couple new Mission:Messaging articles and I fixed a few broken links on the Links page. On the WMQ page I’ve added some new content, rearranged some stuff and fixed a few more broken links. Among the notable new content is links to the FTE and AMS Infocenters and I managed to locate a site where you can download patches and updated for GSKit! Did you know GSKit 188.8.131.52 is out? I didn’t.
- How to generate WebSphere MQ Message from Spring JMS? – stackoverflow.com
- Issue with Connecting IBM MQ 8.x Using Externalized User Credential - Spring Boot + JMS + IBM MQ – stackoverflow.com
- MQRC_CLIENT_CONN_ERROR with IBM MQ in docker using CCDT + Spring Boot – stackoverflow.com
- How to send SWFT messages to MQ on a remote server? – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ and Kafka Integration – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets