I’ve just updated the WMQ and Links pages with new content. There are a couple new Mission:Messaging articles and I fixed a few broken links on the Links page. On the WMQ page I’ve added some new content, rearranged some stuff and fixed a few more broken links. Among the notable new content is links to the FTE and AMS Infocenters and I managed to locate a site where you can download patches and updated for GSKit! Did you know GSKit 18.104.22.168 is out? I didn’t.
- WebSphere MQ Messages Disappear From Queue – stackoverflow.com
- Reusing Existing Xquery files in IIB – stackoverflow.com
- ClassCastException: javax.naming.Reference cannot be cast to javax.jms.ConnectionFactory when configuring IBM MQ as Flume JMS Source – stackoverflow.com
- The operation 'setBrokerPubQ()' is not valid for type 'com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory' – stackoverflow.com
- SpringBoot IBM MQ without user authentication – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets