I’ve just updated the WMQ and Links pages with new content. There are a couple new Mission:Messaging articles and I fixed a few broken links on the Links page. On the WMQ page I’ve added some new content, rearranged some stuff and fixed a few more broken links. Among the notable new content is links to the FTE and AMS Infocenters and I managed to locate a site where you can download patches and updated for GSKit! Did you know GSKit 184.108.40.206 is out? I didn’t.
- JMS Send Message to MQ – stackoverflow.com
- dmpmqcfg command not found in IBM MQ 220.127.116.11 – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ How to tell if your JNDI Bindings are LDAP – stackoverflow.com
- Spring CachingConnectionFactory and MqconnectionFactory – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2059' – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets