I’ve just updated the WMQ and Links pages with new content. There are a couple new Mission:Messaging articles and I fixed a few broken links on the Links page. On the WMQ page I’ve added some new content, rearranged some stuff and fixed a few more broken links. Among the notable new content is links to the FTE and AMS Infocenters and I managed to locate a site where you can download patches and updated for GSKit! Did you know GSKit 22.214.171.124 is out? I didn’t.
- check mq connection using ccdt file – stackoverflow.com
- How to configure to connect to IBM Websphere MQ Multi Instance Queue Manager from jboss eap standalone.xml – stackoverflow.com
- find port number of IBM MQ Queue Manager – stackoverflow.com
- ibm mq + ssl + self signed certs – stackoverflow.com
- JMSCC0091: The provider factory for connection type 'com.ibm.msg.client.wmq' could not be loaded – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets