I’ve just updated the WMQ and Links pages with new content. There are a couple new Mission:Messaging articles and I fixed a few broken links on the Links page. On the WMQ page I’ve added some new content, rearranged some stuff and fixed a few more broken links. Among the notable new content is links to the FTE and AMS Infocenters and I managed to locate a site where you can download patches and updated for GSKit! Did you know GSKit 184.108.40.206 is out? I didn’t.
- Subscription name starts with XMS: instead of JMS: when using IBM.XMS unmanaged client for .NET 4.7.2 – stackoverflow.com
- What happens when there are more than one @JmsListener in an application? (in terms of concurrency) – stackoverflow.com
- How to display local queues where curdepth reached its maxdepth in ibm mq – stackoverflow.com
- MQHeaderList size is 0, but reading a specific MQRFH2 works – stackoverflow.com
- can multiple producers send message to Queue at the same time from different java applications – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets