I’ve just updated the WMQ and Links pages with new content. There are a couple new Mission:Messaging articles and I fixed a few broken links on the Links page. On the WMQ page I’ve added some new content, rearranged some stuff and fixed a few more broken links. Among the notable new content is links to the FTE and AMS Infocenters and I managed to locate a site where you can download patches and updated for GSKit! Did you know GSKit 126.96.36.199 is out? I didn’t.
- Using Message Selector on MQMD property – stackoverflow.com
- Can I list remote queues connected to my queue manager? – stackoverflow.com
- MQQueue get method takes too long from remote server – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ v8 .NET authentication using Windows user rather than USER_ID_PROPERTY – stackoverflow.com
- Java IBM MQ Client connected but not getting messages from queue – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets