I’ve just updated the WMQ and Links pages with new content. There are a couple new Mission:Messaging articles and I fixed a few broken links on the Links page. On the WMQ page I’ve added some new content, rearranged some stuff and fixed a few more broken links. Among the notable new content is links to the FTE and AMS Infocenters and I managed to locate a site where you can download patches and updated for GSKit! Did you know GSKit 188.8.131.52 is out? I didn’t.
- Setting destination MQMD properties without the com.ibm libraries – stackoverflow.com
- Placing message on clustered queue – stackoverflow.com
- Durable Subscriptions in IBM MQ Java classes – stackoverflow.com
- WebSphere ESB is not connected to WebSphere MQ? (Message is not sent) – stackoverflow.com
- Connecting an IBM MQ to two api endpoints – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets