developerWorks Technical Exchange is hosting a WebSphere MQ Open Mic on the topic of security September 16 from 11am – 12pm EDT. The panel will include Tom Schneider, Morag Hughson, Paul O’Donnell and myself. The deadline for be pre-submitted questions is September 7th. There will be an open Q&A at the end but I expect this to be a very busy session and I would not count on having time for all the ad-hoc questions so pre-submit your question if possible!
The agenda so far is:
- I put SSL on my application channels, is there anything else I need to do?
- How do I apply authorization to a topic?
- What security considerations exist for WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition (WMQ FTE)?
- How can I find the cause of a not authorized error on z/OS?
- How can I list security profiles used by WebSphere MQ on z/OS?
- Open lines for live question and answer period
There will be a replay available within a few days after the session. Full details are available on the event page. We are looking forward to meeting with you!