developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- Migration from IIB 9 to IIB 10 on Solaris Sparc MQTT errors when starting node – stackoverflow.com
- Is there any open bugs list for IBM MQ? – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to create message queues in IBM MQ 7.5 – stackoverflow.com
- Transaction Works With PlatformTransactionManager But Fails With TransactionTemplate – stackoverflow.com
- Visual Basic web API uses mq series messaging but never releases the connection – stackoverflow.com