developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- Why does IBM MQ do triple write in the recovery log? – stackoverflow.com
- How to configure a backout queue for an mq? – stackoverflow.com
- Difference between MQQueueConnectionFactory and MQXAQueueConnectionFactory – stackoverflow.com
- Quarkus IBM MQ extension – stackoverflow.com
- Managed IBM MQ .Net Client v9.1.4 freezes on get via SSL when running on .Net Core 3.1 – stackoverflow.com