developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- TypeMismatchNamingException in spring boot with IBM MQ – stackoverflow.com
- WSO2 EI 6.3.0 unable to connect with IBM Websphere MQ v8 using JMS – stackoverflow.com
- WildFly 10 with WebSphere MQ 9 : onMessage MDB deploy error – stackoverflow.com
- MQ message selector with JMSTimestamp – stackoverflow.com
- intellij ide no class def found – stackoverflow.com