developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- IBM MQ fail with reason '2278' ('MQRC_CLIENT_CONN_ERROR') – stackoverflow.com
- How do I disable legacy application from using XA datasources? – stackoverflow.com
- Discrepancy between total CONNAME values on DIS QSTATUS Vs DIS CHSTATUS – stackoverflow.com
- ActiveMQ failover configuration cause some JMS message listeners don't receive the messages – stackoverflow.com
- Disable all listeners connected to queue – stackoverflow.com