developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- IBM MQ connectivity issue with SSL – stackoverflow.com
- Migration from mq version 6 to 7.5 java client fails for jdk-linked compiled application – stackoverflow.com
- setting a correlation id between local and remote queue, use the same to get logs in splunk – stackoverflow.com
- Retrieving XML from BLOB – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to start message queue server – stackoverflow.com