developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- How to get connection errors with a queue? – stackoverflow.com
- How to bridge between IBM MQSeries and ActiveMQ Artemis 7.x? – stackoverflow.com
- Get only MQ9 messages that belong to a group "2" in C++ – stackoverflow.com
- Error: JMSCC5007: Use of JMS2.0 API "createContext()" s not supported – stackoverflow.com
- Connection with MQClient 7.5.0 and SHA2 – stackoverflow.com