developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- How to generate WebSphere MQ Message from Spring JMS? – stackoverflow.com
- Issue with Connecting IBM MQ 8.x Using Externalized User Credential - Spring Boot + JMS + IBM MQ – stackoverflow.com
- MQRC_CLIENT_CONN_ERROR with IBM MQ in docker using CCDT + Spring Boot – stackoverflow.com
- How to send SWFT messages to MQ on a remote server? – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ and Kafka Integration – stackoverflow.com