developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- IBM MQ and Spring boot – stackoverflow.com
- How to check if MQ is connected – stackoverflow.com
- java.lang.ClassCastException: com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.MQQueueProxy incompatible with com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ C# Windows personal certificate for TLS connection – stackoverflow.com
- Test connection to the IBM MQ server every couple of minutes – stackoverflow.com