developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- Connecting to MQ from Java using SSL fails with error MQJE001: Completion Code '2', Reason '2397' – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2009' ('MQRC_CONNECTION_BROKEN') – stackoverflow.com
- Connecting to ibm MQ via liberty server config failed due to SSL handshake issue – stackoverflow.com
- Issue with context data – stackoverflow.com
- How to set MQOO_INPUT_EXCLUSIVE option for IBM MQ Connection Factory in Camel Consumer with Spring boot? – stackoverflow.com