developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- WSO2 EI-6.1.1 with IBM MQ8 integration issue while posting message to target queue – stackoverflow.com
- Connecting IBM MQ queue using F5 virtual ip and C++ – stackoverflow.com
- Can MQIPT be configured to authenticate the credentials set by MQ client for a specific connection – stackoverflow.com
- Enable Trace/Debug logs for JMS client of Websphere MQ – stackoverflow.com
- Websphere MQ Cluster - Keeping traffic Geographically Local – stackoverflow.com