developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- JMS Send Message to MQ – stackoverflow.com
- dmpmqcfg command not found in IBM MQ 126.96.36.199 – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ How to tell if your JNDI Bindings are LDAP – stackoverflow.com
- Spring CachingConnectionFactory and MqconnectionFactory – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2059' – stackoverflow.com