developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- Consumers do not reconnect after Rabbit MQ restart – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to provide the permission to user – stackoverflow.com
- Delay in message broadcasting and consumption via IBM MQ and codebase is of java – stackoverflow.com
- Configuring separate CCDT file for each connection in XMS.NET – stackoverflow.com
- Spark stream data from IBM MQ – stackoverflow.com