developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- IBM MQ JMS - Trying to read multiple messages at a time – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ copy every 5th message to another queue – stackoverflow.com
- Camel JMS : connection refresh not working (IBM MQ) – stackoverflow.com
- How to connect to IBM MQ without using username and password If am trying to connect getting this error? I am not supplying username and password – stackoverflow.com
- Set Delivery Delay per message for IBM MQ using Spring boot – stackoverflow.com