developerWorks is hosting a live text chat at Noon Eastern US time on January 22nd on the topic of WMQ Best Practices. The panel will include some folks from the WebSphere MQ online community that you may know: Chris Frank, Peter Potkay and myself. If you have any questions about WebSphere MQ that you haven’t been able to get decent answers to, bring them to this chat and try to stump the panel. (Sorry, no prizes awarded for stumping the panel!) For logistics to attend the chat, click here.
- Stuck messegs in Websphere QM – stackoverflow.com
- How to set stanza properties without a mqclient.ini file in a Java IBM MQ client? – stackoverflow.com
- MQ Message in the Request and Reply store in Database – stackoverflow.com
- unable to connect to MQ queue manager in WebSphere MQ 7.5 – stackoverflow.com
- Websphere 8.5 application server not been able to send message to Response Queue – stackoverflow.com