The WebSphere MQ Security Deeper Dive slides from the Global WebSphere Community webinar last month are now posted on this site. You can get them from the Links page or just click here. If you want the screencast and recording they are available form the Global WebSphere Community’s site here. Thanks go to the great folks at Global WebSphere Community who were excellent to work with in planning, producing and executing the webinar!
- check mq connection using ccdt file – stackoverflow.com
- How to configure to connect to IBM Websphere MQ Multi Instance Queue Manager from jboss eap standalone.xml – stackoverflow.com
- find port number of IBM MQ Queue Manager – stackoverflow.com
- ibm mq + ssl + self signed certs – stackoverflow.com
- JMSCC0091: The provider factory for connection type 'com.ibm.msg.client.wmq' could not be loaded – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets