The WebSphere MQ Security Deeper Dive slides from the Global WebSphere Community webinar last month are now posted on this site. You can get them from the Links page or just click here. If you want the screencast and recording they are available form the Global WebSphere Community’s site here. Thanks go to the great folks at Global WebSphere Community who were excellent to work with in planning, producing and executing the webinar!
- IBM MQ fail with reason '2278' ('MQRC_CLIENT_CONN_ERROR') – stackoverflow.com
- How do I disable legacy application from using XA datasources? – stackoverflow.com
- Discrepancy between total CONNAME values on DIS QSTATUS Vs DIS CHSTATUS – stackoverflow.com
- ActiveMQ failover configuration cause some JMS message listeners don't receive the messages – stackoverflow.com
- Disable all listeners connected to queue – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets