The WebSphere MQ Security Deeper Dive slides from the Global WebSphere Community webinar last month are now posted on this site. You can get them from the Links page or just click here. If you want the screencast and recording they are available form the Global WebSphere Community’s site here. Thanks go to the great folks at Global WebSphere Community who were excellent to work with in planning, producing and executing the webinar!
- Using SSL support for Java clients & WebSphere MQ – stackoverflow.com
- dp:url-open ro read non latin characters from the message on the queue – stackoverflow.com
- running MQSC command against a specific installation – stackoverflow.com
- Multi keystore files for MQ AMS – stackoverflow.com
- Different JMS providers in Websphere and JMS – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets