The WebSphere MQ Security Deeper Dive slides from the Global WebSphere Community webinar last month are now posted on this site. You can get them from the Links page or just click here. If you want the screencast and recording they are available form the Global WebSphere Community’s site here. Thanks go to the great folks at Global WebSphere Community who were excellent to work with in planning, producing and executing the webinar!
- Migration from mq version 6 to 7.5 java client fails for jdk-linked compiled application – stackoverflow.com
- setting a correlation id between local and remote queue, use the same to get logs in splunk – stackoverflow.com
- Retrieving XML from BLOB – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to start message queue server – stackoverflow.com
- MQRC '2195' ('MQRC_UNEXPECTED_ERROR') with Tomcat 9 and MQ libs8 from Maven – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets