The WebSphere MQ Security Deeper Dive slides from the Global WebSphere Community webinar last month are now posted on this site. You can get them from the Links page or just click here. If you want the screencast and recording they are available form the Global WebSphere Community’s site here. Thanks go to the great folks at Global WebSphere Community who were excellent to work with in planning, producing and executing the webinar!
- WebSphere MQ Messages Disappear From Queue – stackoverflow.com
- Reusing Existing Xquery files in IIB – stackoverflow.com
- ClassCastException: javax.naming.Reference cannot be cast to javax.jms.ConnectionFactory when configuring IBM MQ as Flume JMS Source – stackoverflow.com
- The operation 'setBrokerPubQ()' is not valid for type 'com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory' – stackoverflow.com
- SpringBoot IBM MQ without user authentication – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets