The WebSphere MQ Security Deeper Dive slides from the Global WebSphere Community webinar last month are now posted on this site. You can get them from the Links page or just click here. If you want the screencast and recording they are available form the Global WebSphere Community’s site here. Thanks go to the great folks at Global WebSphere Community who were excellent to work with in planning, producing and executing the webinar!
- DB2+MQ, cannot create db2mq.tmp: Permission denied... but /tmp has my user – stackoverflow.com
- ActiveMQ 5.x and DurableConsumer – stackoverflow.com
- Architectural decision for asynchronous API requests for queue of dependent messages – stackoverflow.com
- Spring JMS Message doesn't retry or goes to Backout Queue on Error – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ and .NET Core application – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets