The WebSphere MQ Security Deeper Dive slides from the Global WebSphere Community webinar last month are now posted on this site. You can get them from the Links page or just click here. If you want the screencast and recording they are available form the Global WebSphere Community’s site here. Thanks go to the great folks at Global WebSphere Community who were excellent to work with in planning, producing and executing the webinar!
- Setting destination MQMD properties without the com.ibm libraries – stackoverflow.com
- Placing message on clustered queue – stackoverflow.com
- Durable Subscriptions in IBM MQ Java classes – stackoverflow.com
- WebSphere ESB is not connected to WebSphere MQ? (Message is not sent) – stackoverflow.com
- Connecting an IBM MQ to two api endpoints – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets