The WebSphere MQ Security Deeper Dive slides from the Global WebSphere Community webinar last month are now posted on this site. You can get them from the Links page or just click here. If you want the screencast and recording they are available form the Global WebSphere Community’s site here. Thanks go to the great folks at Global WebSphere Community who were excellent to work with in planning, producing and executing the webinar!
- Does anyone know how we can unit test IBM MQ Message Flows in an isolated way using stubs? – stackoverflow.com
- How to read messages in MQs using spark streaming,i.e ZeroMQ，RabbitMQ? – stackoverflow.com
- Subscribe to Tuya MQ – stackoverflow.com
- javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS1046: The character set Cp1416 is not supported – stackoverflow.com
- Is there a buffer time I have to wait until I can call fteCreateTransfer in a MQFTE transfer? – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets