I acted a bit too hastily in removing the old WMQ Security Lab download when the new one was posted. Several readers reminded me that the new lab is for v7.1 and that isn’t even out yet! Everyone who needs these materials is obviously still on v6.0 or v7.0 so mea culpa. The download is restored to it’s rightful place on the Links page.
- Using SSL support for Java clients & WebSphere MQ – stackoverflow.com
- dp:url-open ro read non latin characters from the message on the queue – stackoverflow.com
- running MQSC command against a specific installation – stackoverflow.com
- Multi keystore files for MQ AMS – stackoverflow.com
- Different JMS providers in Websphere and JMS – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets