The script templates for locking down admin access have been updated for WMQ v7 to include topics. I’ve also added additional comment lines, a change log and fixed a couple of typos. The new versions are an update to the original post MQ Security Heats Up.
- IBM MQ fail with reason '2278' ('MQRC_CLIENT_CONN_ERROR') – stackoverflow.com
- How do I disable legacy application from using XA datasources? – stackoverflow.com
- Discrepancy between total CONNAME values on DIS QSTATUS Vs DIS CHSTATUS – stackoverflow.com
- ActiveMQ failover configuration cause some JMS message listeners don't receive the messages – stackoverflow.com
- Disable all listeners connected to queue – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets