The script templates for locking down admin access have been updated for WMQ v7 to include topics. I’ve also added additional comment lines, a change log and fixed a couple of typos. The new versions are an update to the original post MQ Security Heats Up.
- Using SSL support for Java clients & WebSphere MQ – stackoverflow.com
- dp:url-open ro read non latin characters from the message on the queue – stackoverflow.com
- running MQSC command against a specific installation – stackoverflow.com
- Multi keystore files for MQ AMS – stackoverflow.com
- Different JMS providers in Websphere and JMS – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets