The script templates for locking down admin access have been updated for WMQ v7 to include topics. I’ve also added additional comment lines, a change log and fixed a couple of typos. The new versions are an update to the original post MQ Security Heats Up.
- MQ Message in the Request and Reply store in Database – stackoverflow.com
- unable to connect to MQ queue manager in WebSphere MQ 7.5 – stackoverflow.com
- Websphere 8.5 application server not been able to send message to Response Queue – stackoverflow.com
- JMS Test Plan MQ- JMETER – es.stackoverflow.com
- Does anyone know how we can unit test IBM MQ Message Flows in an isolated way using stubs? – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets