The script templates for locking down admin access have been updated for WMQ v7 to include topics. I’ve also added additional comment lines, a change log and fixed a couple of typos. The new versions are an update to the original post MQ Security Heats Up.
- Setting destination MQMD properties without the com.ibm libraries – stackoverflow.com
- Placing message on clustered queue – stackoverflow.com
- Durable Subscriptions in IBM MQ Java classes – stackoverflow.com
- WebSphere ESB is not connected to WebSphere MQ? (Message is not sent) – stackoverflow.com
- Connecting an IBM MQ to two api endpoints – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets