The script templates for locking down admin access have been updated for WMQ v7 to include topics. I’ve also added additional comment lines, a change log and fixed a couple of typos. The new versions are an update to the original post MQ Security Heats Up.
- Migration from mq version 6 to 7.5 java client fails for jdk-linked compiled application – stackoverflow.com
- setting a correlation id between local and remote queue, use the same to get logs in splunk – stackoverflow.com
- Retrieving XML from BLOB – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to start message queue server – stackoverflow.com
- MQRC '2195' ('MQRC_UNEXPECTED_ERROR') with Tomcat 9 and MQ libs8 from Maven – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets