The script templates for locking down admin access have been updated for WMQ v7 to include topics. I’ve also added additional comment lines, a change log and fixed a couple of typos. The new versions are an update to the original post MQ Security Heats Up.
- check mq connection using ccdt file – stackoverflow.com
- How to configure to connect to IBM Websphere MQ Multi Instance Queue Manager from jboss eap standalone.xml – stackoverflow.com
- find port number of IBM MQ Queue Manager – stackoverflow.com
- ibm mq + ssl + self signed certs – stackoverflow.com
- JMSCC0091: The provider factory for connection type 'com.ibm.msg.client.wmq' could not be loaded – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets