Made the following updates to the web site:
- The MustGather link was stale. Updated it.
- Added the WMQ Security MustGather pages.
- Added a link to the Technote about WMQ file permissions.
- The online InfoCenter and the manuals are now on different pages. Relinked accordingly and added a link to the Beta V7 InfoCenter.
- Linked to SSL configuration of the WebSphere MQ Java/JMS client, a developerWorks article from 2005.
- Linked to Enhancing WebSphere MQ JMS security using the Object Authority Manager, another dW article from 2005. This one shows you how to extend the OAM.
- Added a link to Martyn Ruks latest white paper on WMQ security. I might not have been so quick to offer to review it if I had known it was going to be 80+ pages long! But it’s good stuff and I am looking forward to Part 2.
- Added last-update date and time to all pages. This necessitated changing them from .htm to .php so I had to add a quick 404 catcher. I will code this up to transparently forward requests to the old pages as soon as I get some time.