The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- @JmsListener throwing MessageConversionException – stackoverflow.com
- timed reading jms template ibm mq – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ expects username and password when using SSL certificates (Error 2035) – stackoverflow.com
- Connection to channel with SSL enabled gives error about CipherSpec not being specified but it was – stackoverflow.com
- Difference between browsing messages or just get them one by one – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets