The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- Is it possible to remove a single group from accessing a directory? – stackoverflow.com
- dte_dbus_mq.c:40: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘ClientConn’ – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ: Is a channel for sending only necessary? – stackoverflow.com
- Using SSL support for Java clients & WebSphere MQ – stackoverflow.com
- dp:url-open ro read non latin characters from the message on the queue – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets