The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- Migration from mq version 6 to 7.5 java client fails for jdk-linked compiled application – stackoverflow.com
- setting a correlation id between local and remote queue, use the same to get logs in splunk – stackoverflow.com
- Retrieving XML from BLOB – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to start message queue server – stackoverflow.com
- MQRC '2195' ('MQRC_UNEXPECTED_ERROR') with Tomcat 9 and MQ libs8 from Maven – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets