The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- Consumers do not reconnect after Rabbit MQ restart – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to provide the permission to user – stackoverflow.com
- Delay in message broadcasting and consumption via IBM MQ and codebase is of java – stackoverflow.com
- Configuring separate CCDT file for each connection in XMS.NET – stackoverflow.com
- Spark stream data from IBM MQ – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets