The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- TypeMismatchNamingException in spring boot with IBM MQ – stackoverflow.com
- WSO2 EI 6.3.0 unable to connect with IBM Websphere MQ v8 using JMS – stackoverflow.com
- WildFly 10 with WebSphere MQ 9 : onMessage MDB deploy error – stackoverflow.com
- MQ message selector with JMSTimestamp – stackoverflow.com
- intellij ide no class def found – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets