The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- Migration from IIB 9 to IIB 10 on Solaris Sparc MQTT errors when starting node – stackoverflow.com
- Is there any open bugs list for IBM MQ? – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to create message queues in IBM MQ 7.5 – stackoverflow.com
- Transaction Works With PlatformTransactionManager But Fails With TransactionTemplate – stackoverflow.com
- Visual Basic web API uses mq series messaging but never releases the connection – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets