The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- WSO2 EI-6.1.1 with IBM MQ8 integration issue while posting message to target queue – stackoverflow.com
- Connecting IBM MQ queue using F5 virtual ip and C++ – stackoverflow.com
- Can MQIPT be configured to authenticate the credentials set by MQ client for a specific connection – stackoverflow.com
- Enable Trace/Debug logs for JMS client of Websphere MQ – stackoverflow.com
- Websphere MQ Cluster - Keeping traffic Geographically Local – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets