The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- IBM MQ C# Windows personal certificate for TLS connection – stackoverflow.com
- Test connection to the IBM MQ server every couple of minutes – stackoverflow.com
- Executable Jar: JMSCC0091: The provider factory for connection type 'com.ibm.msg.client.wmq' could not be loaded – stackoverflow.com
- Connecting to the IBM MQ using wmq jmsra resource adapter from jboss – stackoverflow.com
- Mocking a system communicating with JMS messages on IBM MQ? – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets