The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- MQI vs JMS / XMS for Asynchronous Message Delivery – stackoverflow.com
- Not able to install WebSphere setup.exe using PowerShell – stackoverflow.com
- Is there an MQ/XMS equivalent for the MQ/JMS setTargetClient – stackoverflow.com
- How allow anonymous access to IBM MQ Queue – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to Receive Struct Sent Through POSIX Message Queue – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets