The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- How to generate WebSphere MQ Message from Spring JMS? – stackoverflow.com
- Issue with Connecting IBM MQ 8.x Using Externalized User Credential - Spring Boot + JMS + IBM MQ – stackoverflow.com
- MQRC_CLIENT_CONN_ERROR with IBM MQ in docker using CCDT + Spring Boot – stackoverflow.com
- How to send SWFT messages to MQ on a remote server? – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ and Kafka Integration – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets