The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- XMS IBytesMessage causing problems with split ZIP file – stackoverflow.com
- Error starting queue manager of MQ series – stackoverflow.com
- SOAP & IBM MQ JMS – stackoverflow.com
- MQ PubSub - Example how to read IBM MQ PubSub from .Net – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ - Redistributable Managed File Transfer client "runmqsc" fails – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets