The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- Spring Boot MQ listener enable always – stackoverflow.com
- -bash: /bin/crtmqm: Permission denied – stackoverflow.com
- Spring JmsTemplate release resource (IBM model queue) – stackoverflow.com
- Can I install IBMMQ client in Windows Container ? Best option to move Windows Console App (using IBM MQ client) to Windows Container – stackoverflow.com
- Is it possible to convert a JMS TextMessage to a BytesMessage? – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets