The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- Spring JMS - Issue with Default Message Listener Container issues on setting both durable and shared subscription – stackoverflow.com
- Connect Logic Apps to MQ in IBM Cloud – stackoverflow.com
- How to create IBM MQ Producer by using apache camel and spring boot – stackoverflow.com
- MQ v9 - Start trigger monitor automatically AND with no mqm user – stackoverflow.com
- JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2009' ('MQRC_CONNECTION_BROKEN') – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets