The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- How to get connection errors with a queue? – stackoverflow.com
- How to bridge between IBM MQSeries and ActiveMQ Artemis 7.x? – stackoverflow.com
- Get only MQ9 messages that belong to a group "2" in C++ – stackoverflow.com
- Error: JMSCC5007: Use of JMS2.0 API "createContext()" s not supported – stackoverflow.com
- Connection with MQClient 7.5.0 and SHA2 – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets