The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- Stuck messegs in Websphere QM – stackoverflow.com
- How to set stanza properties without a mqclient.ini file in a Java IBM MQ client? – stackoverflow.com
- MQ Message in the Request and Reply store in Database – stackoverflow.com
- unable to connect to MQ queue manager in WebSphere MQ 7.5 – stackoverflow.com
- Websphere 8.5 application server not been able to send message to Response Queue – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets