The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- Java MQ Connection factory creating multiple connection to same queue manager – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ MQCONN from host to Docker container – stackoverflow.com
- spring cloud stream ibm qm binder implementation – stackoverflow.com
- IBMMQ, under what scenario will MQMD.MsgType=1 be interpreted as MQMT_SYSTEM_FIRST instead of MQMT_REQUEST – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQMD header how to distinguish – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets