The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- Publishing custom message to MQ from BMC ControlM – stackoverflow.com
- Moving IBM MQ away from mainframe - best practice? – stackoverflow.com
- Java MQQueueConnection get Client and Server versions – stackoverflow.com
- is there any way to find queue manger name from just Channel name? – stackoverflow.com
- on AIX and Linux, an MQ MFT agent runs as the user mqm by default - how to specify a different user – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets