The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- IBM MQ fail with reason '2278' ('MQRC_CLIENT_CONN_ERROR') – stackoverflow.com
- How do I disable legacy application from using XA datasources? – stackoverflow.com
- Discrepancy between total CONNAME values on DIS QSTATUS Vs DIS CHSTATUS – stackoverflow.com
- ActiveMQ failover configuration cause some JMS message listeners don't receive the messages – stackoverflow.com
- Disable all listeners connected to queue – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets