The much-awaited “What’s New in WMQ v7.1” session has been surrounded by technical issues. On the first day of the conference it was completely omitted from the agenda. The repeat is listed on the agenda with the wrong title. Today I found that the presentation is not available for download from the conference site. Sigh. At least that last one is something I can do something about. You can now go to the Links page to download the What’s New in WMQ v7.1 presentation.
- JMS Send Message to MQ – stackoverflow.com
- dmpmqcfg command not found in IBM MQ 126.96.36.199 – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ How to tell if your JNDI Bindings are LDAP – stackoverflow.com
- Spring CachingConnectionFactory and MqconnectionFactory – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2059' – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets