Regular followers of this blog won’t want to miss tomorrow’s WebSphere Technical Exchange “WMQ SSL & TLS Open Mic“. Panelists scheduled are Alex Fehners, Andrew Akehurst, Calista Stevens, Jonathan Rumsey, Mike Horan, Rhys Francis, Tameka Woody, Mark Womack and Tiffanie Pearson so it promises to be an extremely informative event blessed by both experience from the trenches and deep knowledge of the code.
- Using SSL support for Java clients & WebSphere MQ – stackoverflow.com
- dp:url-open ro read non latin characters from the message on the queue – stackoverflow.com
- running MQSC command against a specific installation – stackoverflow.com
- Multi keystore files for MQ AMS – stackoverflow.com
- Different JMS providers in Websphere and JMS – stackoverflow.com