Regular followers of this blog won’t want to miss tomorrow’s WebSphere Technical Exchange “WMQ SSL & TLS Open Mic“. Panelists scheduled are Alex Fehners, Andrew Akehurst, Calista Stevens, Jonathan Rumsey, Mike Horan, Rhys Francis, Tameka Woody, Mark Womack and Tiffanie Pearson so it promises to be an extremely informative event blessed by both experience from the trenches and deep knowledge of the code.
- ResourceException when browsing IBM MQ in Java REST service – stackoverflow.com
- Using a Connection Name List in a JMS Load Balanced Environment – stackoverflow.com
- Setting DeliveryMode for Spring JmsListener – stackoverflow.com
- MQ migration from Windows to Linux – stackoverflow.com
- Atomikos transaction issue with JMS listener and Oracle datasource - XID raised -4: the supplied XID is invalid for this XA resource – stackoverflow.com