Michael Dag at MQSystems has updated his WMQ 1-Page Quick Reference cards. Go to his Links page and look at the top two entries. While you are there, check out the Solutions page where you can find out abour MQ Document and MQ Architect.
- Subscription name starts with XMS: instead of JMS: when using IBM.XMS unmanaged client for .NET 4.7.2 – stackoverflow.com
- What happens when there are more than one @JmsListener in an application? (in terms of concurrency) – stackoverflow.com
- How to display local queues where curdepth reached its maxdepth in ibm mq – stackoverflow.com
- MQHeaderList size is 0, but reading a specific MQRFH2 works – stackoverflow.com
- can multiple producers send message to Queue at the same time from different java applications – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets