- IBM MQ and Spring boot – stackoverflow.com
- How to check if MQ is connected – stackoverflow.com
- java.lang.ClassCastException: com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.MQQueueProxy incompatible with com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ C# Windows personal certificate for TLS connection – stackoverflow.com
- Test connection to the IBM MQ server every couple of minutes – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: WMQ
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.
Outstanding RFEs and feature requests have been a hot topic on the MQ list server of late. Looking at the RFEs that have been posted and discussed, there’s a general architectural requirement many of them seem to have in common: … Continue reading
I have worked over the last decade with many customers who were consolidating their MQ footprint. It’s a familiar pattern – there are many queue managers, they tend to be lightly loaded, why not consolidate to a central hub? Now … Continue reading
A viewer of the Zero to Hello World video recently challenged me to do a similar video for SSL. Challenge accepted!
If you have ever attended one of my conference sessions, read my articles, or hired me to perform any kind of MQ work, then you know that I consider SupportPac MS0P to be an indispensable add-on for MQ Explorer. I … Continue reading
Over the years I have often been asked for security templates and other canned assets to help make MQ security planning, implementation, and operation easier. These often become the source material for conference presentations, articles and videos. Some of these … Continue reading
One of the first things anyone learns about async messaging are the fundamental messaging patterns: Datagram, Request/Reply and report. The textbook handling of reply messages calls for the server application to move the message ID to the correlation ID field … Continue reading