- Can you use MassTransit with IBM MQ? – stackoverflow.com
- jms connection factory javax.naming.NamingException: Could not create resource factory instance – stackoverflow.com
- What is the use of @TransactionAttribute – stackoverflow.com
- Use XMS Webshere Mq without installing MQ client – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ client for Mac OS – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: T.Rob
My sessions and downloadable scripts from MQTC 2.0.15 are now up on the Links page.
Heard about the Bats of A Feather contest at MQTC? If so then you knew contestants get 3 minutes each to talk about their best (worst?) IT story vying for awesome prizes. But what you didn’t know – until now … Continue reading
Outstanding RFEs and feature requests have been a hot topic on the MQ list server of late. Looking at the RFEs that have been posted and discussed, there’s a general architectural requirement many of them seem to have in common: … Continue reading
We’re trying something new at MQTC this year and if it goes well it may become a regular event. Let us know what you think by voting and participating in the contest. It’s conceived as a cross between the Birds … Continue reading
I have worked over the last decade with many customers who were consolidating their MQ footprint. It’s a familiar pattern – there are many queue managers, they tend to be lightly loaded, why not consolidate to a central hub? Now … Continue reading
A viewer of the Zero to Hello World video recently challenged me to do a similar video for SSL. Challenge accepted!