As those who follow me on Twitter already know, I was in the hospital for several days last week with a really high fever. That has pushed almost everything on my calendar back a week, including episode #2 of The Deep Queue. I tried to work on it tonight but I’m not entirely recovered yet and just ran out of steam. I really appreciate all of the feedback and subscriptions the show has received and wanted people to know that I am still committed to keeping the schedule that I announced on the first episode. There were some extenuating circumstances this week but I’ll be geting back on track soon.
- IBM MQ fail with reason '2278' ('MQRC_CLIENT_CONN_ERROR') – stackoverflow.com
- How do I disable legacy application from using XA datasources? – stackoverflow.com
- Discrepancy between total CONNAME values on DIS QSTATUS Vs DIS CHSTATUS – stackoverflow.com
- ActiveMQ failover configuration cause some JMS message listeners don't receive the messages – stackoverflow.com
- Disable all listeners connected to queue – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets