As those who follow me on Twitter already know, I was in the hospital for several days last week with a really high fever. That has pushed almost everything on my calendar back a week, including episode #2 of The Deep Queue. I tried to work on it tonight but I’m not entirely recovered yet and just ran out of steam. I really appreciate all of the feedback and subscriptions the show has received and wanted people to know that I am still committed to keeping the schedule that I announced on the first episode. There were some extenuating circumstances this week but I’ll be geting back on track soon.
- MQQueue get method takes too long from remote server – stackoverflow.com
- IBM MQ v8 .NET authentication using Windows user rather than USER_ID_PROPERTY – stackoverflow.com
- Java IBM MQ Client connected but not getting messages from queue – stackoverflow.com
- How to set queues manager configuration to 'optional'? – stackoverflow.com
- Failed to connect to Websphere MQ Manager – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets