As those who follow me on Twitter already know, I was in the hospital for several days last week with a really high fever. That has pushed almost everything on my calendar back a week, including episode #2 of The Deep Queue. I tried to work on it tonight but I’m not entirely recovered yet and just ran out of steam. I really appreciate all of the feedback and subscriptions the show has received and wanted people to know that I am still committed to keeping the schedule that I announced on the first episode. There were some extenuating circumstances this week but I’ll be geting back on track soon.
- Consumers do not reconnect after Rabbit MQ restart – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to provide the permission to user – stackoverflow.com
- Delay in message broadcasting and consumption via IBM MQ and codebase is of java – stackoverflow.com
- Configuring separate CCDT file for each connection in XMS.NET – stackoverflow.com
- Spark stream data from IBM MQ – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets