As those who follow me on Twitter already know, I was in the hospital for several days last week with a really high fever. That has pushed almost everything on my calendar back a week, including episode #2 of The Deep Queue. I tried to work on it tonight but I’m not entirely recovered yet and just ran out of steam. I really appreciate all of the feedback and subscriptions the show has received and wanted people to know that I am still committed to keeping the schedule that I announced on the first episode. There were some extenuating circumstances this week but I’ll be geting back on track soon.
- Subscription name starts with XMS: instead of JMS: when using IBM.XMS unmanaged client for .NET 4.7.2 – stackoverflow.com
- What happens when there are more than one @JmsListener in an application? (in terms of concurrency) – stackoverflow.com
- How to display local queues where curdepth reached its maxdepth in ibm mq – stackoverflow.com
- MQHeaderList size is 0, but reading a specific MQRFH2 works – stackoverflow.com
- can multiple producers send message to Queue at the same time from different java applications – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets