As those who follow me on Twitter already know, I was in the hospital for several days last week with a really high fever. That has pushed almost everything on my calendar back a week, including episode #2 of The Deep Queue. I tried to work on it tonight but I’m not entirely recovered yet and just ran out of steam. I really appreciate all of the feedback and subscriptions the show has received and wanted people to know that I am still committed to keeping the schedule that I announced on the first episode. There were some extenuating circumstances this week but I’ll be geting back on track soon.
- Perl (MQSeries): How to connect to WMQ's channel with TLS (the "same code" works in C++) – stackoverflow.com
- Why JmsListeners cannot share a common Jms connection? – stackoverflow.com
- AWS (amazon web service) Lambda function with IMB MQ python module pymqi (No module named 'pymqe') – stackoverflow.com
- IBM-MQ(9 ver )-> runmqsc -u someuser not taking password ,authentication failed – stackoverflow.com
- How to debug ssl logs in Node JS – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets