As those who follow me on Twitter already know, I was in the hospital for several days last week with a really high fever. That has pushed almost everything on my calendar back a week, including episode #2 of The Deep Queue. I tried to work on it tonight but I’m not entirely recovered yet and just ran out of steam. I really appreciate all of the feedback and subscriptions the show has received and wanted people to know that I am still committed to keeping the schedule that I announced on the first episode. There were some extenuating circumstances this week but I’ll be geting back on track soon.
- How to get connection errors with a queue? – stackoverflow.com
- How to bridge between IBM MQSeries and ActiveMQ Artemis 7.x? – stackoverflow.com
- Get only MQ9 messages that belong to a group "2" in C++ – stackoverflow.com
- Error: JMSCC5007: Use of JMS2.0 API "createContext()" s not supported – stackoverflow.com
- Connection with MQClient 7.5.0 and SHA2 – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets