As those who follow me on Twitter already know, I was in the hospital for several days last week with a really high fever. That has pushed almost everything on my calendar back a week, including episode #2 of The Deep Queue. I tried to work on it tonight but I’m not entirely recovered yet and just ran out of steam. I really appreciate all of the feedback and subscriptions the show has received and wanted people to know that I am still committed to keeping the schedule that I announced on the first episode. There were some extenuating circumstances this week but I’ll be geting back on track soon.
- IBM MQ connectivity issue with SSL – stackoverflow.com
- Migration from mq version 6 to 7.5 java client fails for jdk-linked compiled application – stackoverflow.com
- setting a correlation id between local and remote queue, use the same to get logs in splunk – stackoverflow.com
- Retrieving XML from BLOB – stackoverflow.com
- Unable to start message queue server – stackoverflow.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets